Saturday, November 13, 2010

Can see some Good things coming!!!

I am in such a good mood right now. That is very surprising since i was in bed sick all day yesterday and missed 2 of my 3 classes and a quiz which I forgot about. I know, tisk tisk tisk! When I realized that this morning i wasn't that happy either.
Okay so I have a conclusion for the guy story. It has come to an end. I ended things with
him and all I am going to say is that we wanted different things. If you want to know more then I
can explain it to you in person or over the phone.
I thought I would have a lot to say but right now I can't really think of anything. I really feel
like writing but I am struggling to find something to talk about......

I am in a good mood so I am going to try to start looking at the bright side of every situation.
The other day in econ we learned something, it has to do with the phrase "It's no use crying over
spilled milk. Its called a "sunk cost". If it already happened then why get upset about it, you can't
change the fact that it happened so get over it. The example she used in class was that if you walk
into a buffet and pay 15 dollars to eat and then get the food and don't like it, are you going to stay and
eat food that wont satisfy you. The economist would say no, you would get up and leave to get something
else to eat that will satisfy you. You already paid for the food at the buffet so do you want to fill up
on calories that you won't enjoy or absorb the "sunk cost" and leave to get something better.
This might not make sense to you guys but it hit a spot with me....now i might still eat the food
at the buffet but I get the economist's point of view. There are other factors to take into account though.

So this is something that I am going to try to take into account more often in my life. I never really
got the whole living in the past kind of thing anyways. I hope this has made you think a little about this
too.

THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING AND I AM GETTING SUPER EXCITED. I get to come
home next weekend and get all of my Christmas decorations to put in my dorm room. Alyssa
might get a little irritated because she might think its a little to early but I love it... Let the
Christmas movies coming rolling in. 1 month and 1 week till I get to fly to Indiana and see the
family that I haven't seen since I moved in to college.


Love you all and I hope I write on this blog more because it helps me get things off my chest!!!
Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment