Friday, November 19, 2010

Late night and Toppers

So last night was a fun night. Party in my room.....but yet again every thursday there is a party in my room. I ordered toppers and spent a little to much but it was my treat since they paid for the stuff last week.

We all just hung out and I was my usual naturally drunk self.....everyone kept asking me if I was drunk and I swear I had no alcohol in me, sometimes I just get in that mood and I don't alcohol to give me that affect.

We played the game where you put a sticky not on your forehead and then ask yes or no questions to try and figure out what is on the sticky note. We had our neighbors make the sticky notes at first and then when we tried to get them to play they left and we made the notes for each other. It was sooo much fun but when we looked at the clock it said 2 am. Now thats fun at the time but when you have to get up for an 8 am class, its not so much fun.

there were some issues going on after wards too but I will leave that part and fill others in in person.

Overall this has been a fast and fun week. I am beginning to love college life but I have to admit I am super excited for the holidays so I can relax and see my family/friends again.

thats all for now............love you guys and have a fun and safe weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment