Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busy Day!

So to state things out when my alarm woke me up this morning it took me a good half hour to actually get myself out of bed. So that led to a lazy day and a look bad day.

My first class was at 8:50 and it was English. I mean English isn't my favorite subject in the world but I don't ever recall hating it but right now I'm headed that way. My English professor expects us to already have this abundant of knowledge on every subject. We have two quizzes a week in that class and I have yet to get a 100. One quiz is always on the reading and the other is on the lecture. Reading quizzes are usually to see if you read what you were suppose to and surprisingly I am. But the questions he puts on the quiz have to do with math, geology, science, and every other subject. I mean today there was a question on the location of the story. All we know is it was in the Yukon and it was cloudy/dark during the day. So from that we are suppose to know that the sun didn't rise of there at this time so it must be south of the artic circle. I mean who knows this stuff. He is really pissing me off with all of these questions, not to mention he just gave me a C on the paper I wrote for him :(

My classes did end until 3:30 and then I went to get my CHAIR. I went last week to pick it up but it didn't fit in the car we brought so I had to leave it there. It took me a week but I finally found someone with a big enough car and we went today to go get it. I so wished my camera wouldn't of died before this happened cause some pretty hilarious stuff happened. With the box my chair came in we hid inside of it and took turns pushing each other down the hall and Brittany even went down the stairs (don't worry she didn't get hurt). That box was probably the most fun we had in a while. Total Youtube material.

Speaking of youtube I finished filming and editing my Wednesday episode so you should go check it out at TheBlondeSisters3! I will post a vlog on my other channel here soon.

So after we got the chair in the room I had to go to NHVP which stands for Nursing Home Visitation Program. I am sure you can guess what we do there. It helps towards my volunteer hours for graduation and it is extra credit for my Individual and Society Class. Going there by myself was of coarse awkward for me but I will hopefully meet some people and gain some new friends in the process.

I got back from that around 8 and me and room mate Alyssa decided to rearange our room since we got a new addition (my chair). Our beds were originally bunked so we took my bed off of hers with some help with from 3 guys upstairs and then they left. The rest Alyssa and I did all by ourselves. We put together the loft. Disassembled my bed to put it on the loft and it all sounds pretty easy but if you could of seen us do it, man it was a site! We had people stop in the hallway just to watch. It looked like move in day all over again. A girl came by and asked us if one of us was moving out. We then went and got Late night cause I skipped dinner and I was starving.

There was of cause some other things mixed in but you don't need to know every second of my life. Like I said I would post pictures or videos up too but my camera died :(


Right now I am about to sign off then crawl into bed and watch the Christmas Card and fall asleep to wake up with no alarm since I have no class on Thursday!!

Love always
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment