Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Last night I went to a Habitat for Humanity meeting on campus. No one I knew wanted to go so I had to go by myself. Therefor there is another thing that I did that I'm not used to doing. I have always had someone to go with me places and if I didn't then I usually didn't go.

Which brings me to my next point. My dad made a comment saying that me and my sister should of went to the same college and my viewpoint is that he is wrong. Would it be nice to go to the same school and have someone to do something with at all times, yes it would but thats not what the whole college experience is about. Isn't he suppose to say that its time you guys spent some time apart, college is the time to get out of your comfort zone, make new friends, and have new experiences. Not stay with you sister forever and always have that security. But trust me at times that would be nice but I keep think, its only the third week, you'll make new friends.

Sooooo today I woke up when I got out of bed I realized that I was in a lot of pain. Yep, I was super sore from my work out yesterday. Not only did my abs hurt but my legs did to and not mention I must have done something wrong because my neck is super sore to, like it hurts to move it. Hopefully I'm not as sore tomorrow!

I tried filming my youtube video today but it was hard because my room mate normally has night classes on tuesday but tonight it was canceled so I was rushed when I found out that the only time I would have was when she went to dinner, which she invited me too but I turned her down because I wanted to room. I think that I am going to have to re film it anyway but I will probably still be rushed since she is always in the room and It has to go up tomorrow. If you didn't know my two sisters and I have a youtube channel called Theblondesisters3 that we all upload on to. Jenny has Mondays, I have Wednesdays, and Kayla has Friday.

Well I have a few more things to do tonight before I can hit the hey but I hope you enjoyed the update

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha! Jessie, I almost peed my pants. It's hit the hay :). But, yes, I am super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete