Sunday, September 26, 2010

Missing......

So this weekend I got to go home for the first time since I have moved into college. I was sooo excited to go home but it was soo short. I didn't get home on Friday till late so I got home and went to bed a lot faster than I thought I would. Saturday also went by fast. I went to Uno's with my mom and we had a very HOT waiter. Needless to say me and my mom were wearing matching Whitewater sweatshirts too. We then stopped over to the house where my sister was babysitting to chill with them for a bit. Those kids are a blast! My night I spent with BROOKE and had a lot of fun. Its been awhile since we hung out but I'm glad we had the chance. We went shopping (I spent way to much this weekend), got ice cream, and then came back to my house to watch a movie. It was a pretty chill weekend but busy chill.

The grand opening of the new addition to our church Crossway was today. Its actually pretty nice but to much change for me in one day.

I wish I would have had more time to hang out with my mom and grandma though so next visit I'll have to do that.

I got back to campus around 8 then set up the lights I bought for our room and put the candy out that I bought. I also unpacked to rest of the stuff I bought this weekend.

There was a lot of homework (reading) that I was suppose to do but of coarse I didn't do any of it. So I got on spark notes tonight and read about 140 pages worth of book reading in about 10 minutes (it would probably taken me about 5 hours at least, I'm a slow reader). I am about to go downstairs to take a quiz on the reading so hopefully the spark notes helped me out at least a bit and I get some credit.

Oh and while writing this I was watching the Princess Diaries.....its been a while and I forgot how much I liked it. I thought you guys might want to know that random fact.

Good night everyone.....I have work to finish and some sleeping to do!!!

Love
Jessica

1 comment: