Monday, September 20, 2010

Okay so I know its late....well for me it is, but I wanted to get a quick update in. I'm really trying to post on this as much as possible.

As far as today it was pretty boring. I had my normal 4 classes which are boring and mostly still review.

After all my classes were over I went to something our campus offers for free. They offer these quick 15 minute fitness classes for free. So my room mate, her friend, and I all went to core complete which is an ab workout. Okay so I do ab workouts by myself, I'll be good. Well boy was I wrong, this lady was crazy. My abs were burning by the end of the class and I couldn't even do it all. Some of the moves were to advanced for me. After that I went to the gym and did a quick 30 minute work out. I wasn't worried when I came to school about gaining weight cause there is a ton of walking but I am feeling it soo I'm going to have to step up my workouts cause my goal was to lose the freshman 15.

I watched GHOST WHISPERER again. I love that show. I wish it was on the instant on Netflix because I got that again.

Well I am getting really tired and I am planning on getting up early so I will give you more of the 411 with me tomorrow.

Love always,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment