Sunday, May 16, 2010

I was hanging out with a bunch of my friends tonight and they kept talking about how excited they are for college but I kept thinking about how much more I am to Graduate High School than go to college. I mean yes i am excited to go to college and finally have some Independence but its a scary thought to me. Its the next step to being the adult and I truly don't know if I'm ready for that. Life scares me a bit and I know that's a bad thing but if the thought about your future and its uncertainty doesn't scare you even a bit, you're lying to yourself.
Tomorrow I have to give Calculus presentation on a subject I barely know so I hope that goes well but we'll see. We were all talking tonight about if we got paid to go back to school would we do it. Most of us wouldn't even for 10,000 a month they wouldn't do it. Honestly I don't know if I could do it all over again. I'm realizing that I spent the last four years going to school (going from class to class), then coming home to watch tv, do homework then go to bed. Most people add a life in their school week too but at least this year I've done nothing after school. I used to have something every night to do but I cleared my schedule this year so I can do more things with my friends but I haven't really done much.
I feel like I got jipped for my senior year. It defiantly has not been my favorite year of my life so far.
The days are counting done. Only 18 more school days till I have no more in High School. I super excited because Senioritus has been really bad and its been affecting my motivation for not only school but everything. Take this weekend for instance. I had a to do list to get done on Saturday so I can do whatever I want on Sunday but I ended up getting like nothing gone on Saturday, not because of me but mostly my sister, but I had to do it all today and then still hang out which I truly needed.
We all went over Dorothy and Jackies and hung out. We played bunco, went to Tazinos, played bingo, fell on the floor a couple of times, tried the tree swing, had a bon fire, and had some deep conversations. I finally got the chance to explain why being a twin isn't always as fun as it sounds and I think most of my friends understood for once. We ended up staying like an hour and a half later than I said we should but I felt like I needed the break and it was worth it.
Well I skipped a Student council meeting that had Mr. Marty coming to stay over at my girls night out and my mother found out and we were arguing about it. I said that I knew that I skipped it but that I needed to and that I would talk to Ms. Novak about it tomorrow to find out what I missed but she still got all mad. It was a choice and I made it so I don't know what she has to do with it.
Writing this I just realized that when i took a shower tonight I shaved one leg but skipped the other. Oh well I guess it will be sweats tomorrow.
I should probably get some sleep but it felt good to get this out. I'll keep updating hopefully sooner and more often than I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment