Tuesday, May 11, 2010

School Reflection

As the days count down till Graduation and I'm reflecting on my High School experience I don't know if I like it. While I'm watching a movie or t.v show and they start showing all these things that the High Schoolers do and I'm realizing that I have had a really boring High School experience. I never stretched the limits even a little bit. I even realized that I do absolutely nothing on weekdays when a ton of other people actually hang out like it was a weekend which makes sense if you think about it because a lot of people don't hang out on weekends until the time we get out of school anyways. Don't get me wrong, I've had a ton of fun and experiences but none of them are the normal basic high school ones. I guess I have matured to early and I think about things to much. What would happen if I do this, or how does this affect others involved, if my mom found out what would she say? I guess what I'm saying is I wish I would have went outside my comfort zone a little and minorly rebelled just for the experience. I have morals and I definitely stick to them. I don't want this to sound like I regret everything from high school but I do wish I would have had somewhat more of a life.
Okay besides that little tidbit of self reflection I had a pretty good day. Jenny had an AVON party and I got to hang out with some good friends.
I have more to say but I'm tired so I will continue more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment