Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So I realized today that even though I cant wait till I'm officially done with High School, I will miss it. I mean how many times in your life do you get the chance to live like you do in High School. You live with your parents and they support you (well at least most of the time), there are like 1600 kids that you have the opportunity to be friends with or get to know, get to know some teachers and actually get to come to like some of them (they are all there to help you even though at some times it doesn't seem like they are). I'm not explaining it as well as I am in my head but to me thats okay.
Friday I am having all four of my wisdom teeth removed and I'm kind of nervous. I'm getting knocked out because I don't think I could handle being awake for that but I hate the thought of needles and I would have to have an IV and that makes me cringe. I also have this party I want to go to that night and I've heard from some people that they hung out with friends that night and from others that they didn't feel like doing anything. Honestly I'm torn. I want to hang out with my friends because its one of my last chances to hang out with all my friends before I leave for the summer and College next year but I also like the thought of just lying in bed sleeping or watching movies all weekend. I guess I won't be able to make a decision until I get out on Friday.
I still have some work to do tonight so I better stop writing and get to it....but honestly I'll probably post this then open my Calc book and close it right back up and save it for last minute like I've been doing lately.
One last thing that I'm hoping to do for the rest of this school year is make the best of it. I only have 3 more weeks to do what most kids do in High School and I don't want to say later in life that I didn't make the most of my high school experience when I had the chance. I should live it up and enjoy myself instead of wallow in self pity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment