Saturday, May 22, 2010

Knocked Out

Yesterday I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. In order for me to do this I had them put me to sleep during because I cry at the sight of a needle. Let me tell you this was a weird experience. It all happened so fast. They took me into the room and within two minutes they had the laughing gas on me. I felt myself slightly slipping. It felt as if my whole body was going numb but to make sure I started to more my toes and fingers and I even talked and I could do all three. I heard the oral surgeon say this is going to feel a little tight and can you make a fist and then I was gone. I felt like i was time traveling. Then I felt like when I was coming back I felt like everything was moving backwards even the medical staff and they were in on it, it seemed. It all felt like 5 seconds but it was about an hour in all. Of course my mom is freaking out over me but I keep telling her I'm fine. I was totally able to come to the party last night but my mother wouldn't let me. Yet another thing to add to my list of excitements for moving out and college. So far having them taken out isn't as bad as I've heard. The main thing that sucks is that I want to eat real food. Like Penn Station sounds amazing and pizza does and everything that I would have open my mouth and chew to eat sounds good but that will take a few days!!
I don't know whats in store today but I hope I can have some sort of fun today.

I just realized that I only have one full week left of school then two half weeks full of studying and Exams!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jessie, I think that you should keep this thing up. I want to read more about your life. Btw, the website wasn't working. Oh well :).

    ReplyDelete