Monday, May 10, 2010

So I realized today that I am truly a hopeless Romantic!! In order though for me to get a chance at that kind of love I'm going to need to be pushed more outside my comfort zone, so when the time/chance comes I won't miss it because I was to afraid. But hey, whats life without a little fear or challenge....BORING thats right BORING

realizing that the best place to go to feel better about yourself is the Bathroom,Think about it! Don't you sing your best when you in the Shower & don't you look 10 times better in the mirror than in half of the photos your tagged in,YES!! Its the one place you can go where there are no witnesses and ...you can be yourself (I mean who is going to interrupt a person thats been in there awhile, right?)

Dear Camera why can't you see what I see when I'm looking in the mirror :)

No comments:

Post a Comment