Monday, May 10, 2010

Starting Out!!


Wow...so first blog here, what to say, what to say!!! I have so many thoughts that run through my head all the time that I decided that I should have a blog or somewhere to just let out what I'm feeling so I don't EXPLODE!! Sometimes I feel that I'm clever and sometimes I htink my friends/family are funny, so this will be a mix of whatever goes on in my day and the thoughts that enter this mind.


A couple things about me:

well I don't really now how to describe myself so I'll use words that my friends use

Funny

Nice

Honest

Strong presonality

Smart

Compasonite

I am also a Christian and God is my first love! I am still growing in my relationship with him and I do stomble at some points but he will always guide me.

Don't worry I am a well round person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment